We are ready to make 2017 amazing, are you? We suggest joining us for a road trip to Virginia to learn how to take your dyeing to the next level! Not only will you learn the tips and tricks to capturing all that glorious depth of color in one dye pot without all the muddy yucky colors, you will learn how to avoid pitfalls and be able to replicate your results using a rainbow of colors.
Fiber or Yarn, the techniques you learn will help you add iridescence to the colorways you love!
What you need:
- A Curious Nature (no experience needed)
- A Camera (lamb season, we get to see babies!)
That’s it, we will provide everything else! All the luxurious fiber, dyes, and tools will be provided. Join us for a fun day dyeing, making friends, and eating a scrumptious lunch (provided). Head over to the Registration page for more details! We’d love to see you there!
Latest posts by Kristen Smith (see all)
- Spring is in the Air! - March 14, 2017
- Crafter Addicted To Talisman, Creates a Character Tray THAT WORKS! - February 6, 2017
- Join Us Dyers, Learn the Natalie Redding Method! - February 3, 2017